Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, October 20, 2012

THROW BACK VIDEO: I'LL MAKE LOVE TO YOU










"I'll
Make Love to You" is a 1994 number-one hit single by
R&B group Boyz II Men for the Motownlabel. The
song, which was written by Babyface, was the lead
single from their second album II. It was at number one on the Billboard Hot 100 for
14 weeks, from August 27 to November 26, 1994. The song set a record for the
most weeks at number one at the time (tied with Whitney Houston's
"I Will Always Love You" from late
1992 to early 1993). This record was later broken by "One Sweet Day",
a collaboration between Boyz II Men and Mariah Carey,
which remained at #1 on the Hot 100 for 16 weeks. "I'll Make Love to
You" also topped the U.S. R&B and adult contemporary charts
(respectively for nine and three weeks) in 1994,
and the single went Top 5 in the United Kingdom.


A platinum-selling single, "I'll
Make Love to You" won the 1995 Grammy Award for
Best R&B Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocals
 and two American Music Awards for Favorite
Pop/Rock Single and Favorite Soul/R&B Single.


The song ranks at #17 on Billboard's
All Time Top 100.[1]


In 1994 the song sold 1,627,000
copies in USA.[2]

No comments:

Post a Comment