Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

¡LET'S HAVE SEX! {OFFICE EDITION}





About two weeks ago my manager (and use that term loosely) got a
visit from his ‘friend.’  This visit started like the ones before but went to a
place that left me with a WTF feeling when she left.


You she came to the door I let her in and she said hello with a
smile and walked to my manager’s office, she said excuse me and I was like okay
because I 
wasn't really paying attention. There was silence in the office
because my manager and I were listening to the local talk radio show that was
on in his office.


Then came the first sound that interrupted the silence, the sound
of two people kissing and them trying to be as quiet as they can be. There was
slurping and other noises that they 
couldn't control. I felt like a deer caught
in the headlights as I 
didn't want to turn on the TV because they would realize
I know what was going on and I wanted to hear (sue me).


After a while I thought I should leave, go for a walk or something,
but some reason my feet 
wouldn't move as I couldn't believe that my married
manager would be having sex with someone that is NOT his wife in the office
with paper thin walls. Now don’t get me wrong I pleasure myself @ work quite
often and I am not a prude, but when I do my ‘handy’ work I am here alone, I don’t
bring anyone else in on my pleasure. 



¿SO DO YOU THINK HE WAS OUT OF LINE?





¿DO YOU THINK I SHOULD TELL HIS WIFE?





¿SHOULD I HAVE LEFT THE OFFICE WHILE THEY GOT IT ON?





¿WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

No comments:

Post a Comment