Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, April 5, 2012

¡COME FOR ME!





COME FOR ME…


Perhaps it's part of our basic nature to drift
into a waking dream state


When there are no serious threats on the horizon.


Perhaps that's why the universe is constructed
as a dangerous universe -- to keep me awake.


Maybe God felt it was redundant for this
creature inside his/her/its dream to be dreaming as well.


If that's the case, the plan is working, my
dream is over.


In this dream,


I lived in an invulnerable fortress,


Safe from the misery,


Ignorance,


Jealousy,


Hatred and chaos that surrounded it.


I dreamt that the minutiae of my life was
important.


I dreamt that I could make my little plans.


I dreamt that everyone was essentially playing
by the same rules.


I dreamt that my dream was reality…


Which is why I feel a strange tinge of
gratitude bubbling under my grief, fear and rage.


I'm grateful to be even a little awake.


The way I figure it, this is a miraculous
universe, but also a remarkably dangerous one.


Sleepwalking is ill-advised


So to you and yours I say,


 ¡COME FOR
ME!









©



iAm~A~ga(Y)-Keeper








No comments:

Post a Comment