Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

OPEN RELATIONSHIPS: THE MAY/DECEMBER DYNAMIC...





Last summer
I met Luke, who's 40. I'd just turned 25, was having fun at the bars, but then
I met him and he was super hot. We started dating, and it was pretty great.
He'd take me to cool things, he's smart, and the sex is amazing. Like some
weekends we don't even leave the bedroom. Without saying too much, Luke's
taught me a lot.





The tough part was both our sets of friends, who would tease us about the
15 year age difference. All the little jokes kind of annoyed me. I'd try to
brush them off, but after a while I was more into us not hanging out with them
because it got old. I don't want to be that needy boyfriend who says he can't
hang out with his friends, and he's not the kind of guy who'd accept that
anyway, so we both spend time with our friends when we're not together.





Then a couple weeks ago my friends and I were out clubbing and this
really hot guy hit on me. I was drunk and we ended up sleeping together. I felt
like crap and told Luke. He said he understood, that I was young and needed to
play around. That kind of pissed me off, because it felt like he didn't
appreciate how
 guilty I felt. I also feel like I should be able to say no to temptation like
that. Then last night I said I wanted us to be officially boyfriends and he
said he wanted to also, but if I ever wanted it to "open up" the
relationship that he understood and he'd be cool with that. He said he's fine
keeping it closed for now, but it's up to me.





I don't think I want that, and I've never said I wanted that, so why is
he assuming it? Is he trying to tell me something? Or is this just because I
cheated on him that one time?


I don't know how old you are, but I'm hoping to talk to an older guy who
might have some ideas on what's happening with Luke and what I should do?





Young
and (Possibly) Restless

No comments:

Post a Comment