Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

WATER SPORTS HOT ¿OR? NOT




Piss is not my thing at all…but I
wanted to know your opinion and try to understand why some guys are into that.
What is the satisfaction behind pissing on someone or to get pissed on? Is it
to dominate/to be dominated and humiliated ? Because obviously piss doesn’t
taste great, I mean I’ve never tried but I can imagine! I just can’t imagine
people into scat…And I won’t talk about #2, sorry for the fans…





So tell me
first if you find it Hot or Not and then the reasons why?

1 comment:

  1. It's hot. I think it's hot not because of domination, but because of intimacy. You get to experience the heat of a man's body in a direct way and through his most intimate bit. I have to admit though that I haven't tried it yet... I have very few partners. But I will try it and I'm sure I'll like it.

    ReplyDelete