Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, January 9, 2012

INTIMATE PORTRAIT




An intimate portrait painted on my
canvass


-some broad strokes, some
long, some short,


but each effective in
creating this art, this


admired piece of priceless
satisfaction.





But the giftedness is
dual;


Mine is more abstract,
full of depth and,


hidden meaning; the desire
is felt internal;


he surrenders to my
creativity,


his will meets mine and he
is undone;


-but secretly I know it is
he that has won.





I yield to this potter's
touch,


molding my delicate piece
of clay,


pounding it precisely to
extract all air, and


shaping me until I become
one with his intent.




No comments:

Post a Comment