Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, January 23, 2012

FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION





Continued
refusal to behave in a manner that is inconsiderate will result in my unhappiness.
This warning applies to people I love, people I work with, friends, relatives,
strangers who wander through my personal narrative, and folks in faraway lands
whose thoughtless actions upsets me to NO end! 





As of this notice, all behavior will be required to pass an HWTAK test ("How will this affect Kishna?"). Failure to do so will result in
me having a bad day. And nobody wants that, right? Thank you for your
consideration. You may now return to your regular activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment