Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

¿WHO WAS YOUR FIRST 'GAY' CRUSH?

I find myself reading the daily entries on the blog My First Gay Crush and I LOVE what they do there. Reading the stories of various men and women who reveal their first same-sex crush when they didn’t know what sexuality was all about. Ever since I started reading this blog, I’ve wondered who my first gay crush was. I keep going to the best friends that I had in various levels of my school life, but I can’t be sure who the first was. So how about you, who was your FIRST GAY CRUSH? Who was that male you found yourself fascinated with? 

No comments:

Post a Comment