Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

TWO AND A HALF 'REVEAL'


CBS has released the public's first glimpse of the re-tooled (Ha! That never gets old) version of "Two and a Half Men," which now stars Ashton Kutcher instead of Charlie Sheen. "All will be revealed 9/19/11, " it jokes/promises, and Jon Cryer's character doesn't seem too happy about what's going to be revealed:




Teasing “All Will Be Revealed” is it effective? Sure, it plays off the curiosity around the recast show and hints at characteristic Men raunchy humor and it got my attention (I've never seen the show btw). 

What do you think? Does this make you want to watch the return of Men?

No comments:

Post a Comment