Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

¡HAPPY ONE YEAR JOB ANNIVERSARY TO ME!




Forgive me if I've been through this before, but I feel it needs repeating: my mind is not my friend. Its ability to look into the environment, perceive "what is" and relate it back to me is cheerfully inadequate (is that possible?) As a result, I find myself listening to this sort of interior dialogue: "Hmm, the manager I work with for a year now, will tell me that he doesn't like it here (for the millionth time)." I guess he does that because he is lazy and if he liked it here he wouldn't be. Maybe I should just tell him I'm sick and tired of the endless belly aching and leave him holding the bag (to be a fly on the wall…) Yeah, that's what I'll do. I'll quit and write blogs... that will never reach anyone and I'll wind up one of those bitter, old guys who sits on the beach selling coconuts complaining about how bad the workforce is and how much better it was in my day. So, no, I guess I won't quit, but I won't take any of his comments seriously. Besides, I am not much of a coconut tree climber. Maybe I can be a prima donna, insanely difficult; better yet, I'll simply roll over and keep the company from falling off the face of the earth. Covert apathy, that's the ticket! But alas he gets me because I care. HAPPY ONE YEAR JOB ANNIVERSARY TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment