Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

ABOUT ME...


Birthday: 5-04
Birthplace: Nassau, Bahamas
Current Location: At computer desk
Eye Color: Dk. brown
Hair Color: black
Height: 5'8"
Right Handed or Left Handed: right
Your Heritage: Bahamian
The Shoes You Wore Today: crocs
Your Weakness: noel
Your Fears: snakes
Your Perfect Pizza: veggie
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: get set up with a nice job
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: K
Thoughts First Waking Up: damn cardio again?
Your Best Physical Feature: my lips
Your Bedtime: when ever the eyes close
Your Most Missed Memory: being a child playing with friends
Pepsi or Coke: Coke
MacDonalds or Burger King: McDonalds
Single or Group Dates: Single
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Lipton Ice Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or Coffee: coffee
Do you Swear: mos def
Do you Sing: of course I sing
Do you Shower Daily: if I am going out YES…if not then I save water and soap…
Have you Been in Love: Yes
Do you want to go to College: Yeah to get my BA in accounting
Do you want to get Married: HELL YES!!!
Do you believe in yourself: MOS DEF!!!
Do you get Motion Sickness: nope
Do you think you are Attractive: Yes
Are you a Health Freak: somewhat
Do you get along with your Parents: Sort of
Do you like Thunderstorms: I can go either way
Do you play an Instrument: nope
In the past month have you Drank Alcohol: No
In the past month have you Smoked: No
In the past month have you been on Drugs: No
In the past month have you gone on a Date: Nope
In the past month have you gone to a Mall: Yes
In the past month have you eaten a box of Oreos: No
In the past month have you eaten Sushi: no, but I want some…
In the past month have you been on Stage: No
In the past month have you been Dumped: No
In the past month have you gone Skinny Dipping: No
In the past month have you Stolen Anything: No
Ever been Drunk: Nope
Ever been called a Tease: Yeah…many times…
Ever been Beaten up: No
Ever Shoplifted: don’t think so…
How do you want to Die: DK
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: A doctor
What country would you most like to Visit: Canada
Number of Drugs I have taken: Zero
Number of CDs I own: not sure…
Number of Piercings: two
Number of Tattoos: none
Number of things in my Past I Regret: Don't have any regrets…

In a Boy/Girl…
Favorite Eye Color: Dk. Brown
Short or Long Hair: short
Height, Tall or Short? short
Physique you like -Muscular, Athletic, Slender, a Few Extra Pounds, Large, Obese: Athletic or Slender
Hairy or smooth? Smooth


¿NOW WHAT ABOUT YOU?



No comments:

Post a Comment