Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, January 18, 2009

HOPE IN GOD’S PLAN

Have you ever noticed how things in life play out? We are born, then we die AND in between we live while allowing the mysteries of HOW and WHEN to consume us. I, like the next man HATE when BAD things happen in this world, but I constantly remind myself that such things are a part of GOD’S PLAN. Though we feel tired AND overwhelmed by the pressures of life, we must try our hardest to remain HOPEFUL that things will play themselves out in a POSITIVE manner. For me to keep my HOPE IN GOD’S PLAN, I ANCHOR myself to the belief that God knows my needs AND wants and it is just a matter of HIS time when I will come to a better place in my journey. It is all about NOT trying to figure out the next moment as it will come AND know that EVERYTHING happens for a reason. It is when we do NOT anchor ourselves to GOD’S PLAN that we end up feeling disappointed. So many of us end up giving up on our dreams and just settle where we are when we are meant for so much more. When we purposefully cut ourselves off from this flow and from the embrace of GOD’S PLAN, we avoid dealing with life AND shun the necessary steps for growth AND thus prevent good things from happening to us. So why live as a SLEEPWALKER who is NOT fully awake to life? Isn’t it time that we REAFFIRM OUR HOPE IN GOD’S PLAN FOR THAT IS THE ONLY THING THAT’LL GROUND & KEEP US? I AM TIRED OF LIVING AMONG MEN & WOMEN WHOSE SENSE OF PURPOSE & THE ABILITY TO COPE DOES NOT EXIST. ISN’T IT TIRING FEELING EMPTY WITH A DEEP SENSE OF LONGING WHILE FEELING UNWORTHY OF LOVE? WE HAVE THE ABILITY TO ADAPT & THRIVE IN LIFE AS LONG AS WE KEEP BELIEVING…I KNOW THAT I WAS CREATED TO LIVE IN VICTORY & RISE ABOVE THE ILLS OF THIS WORLD, IS THERE ANYONE ELSE OUT THAT HAS THE FAITH TO KEEP THE HOPE IN GOD’S PLAN?




No comments:

Post a Comment