Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 26, 2007

@ WORLD'S END...


HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT HAPPENS @ THE END OF IT ALL? I DO…And today I however woke up with that thought on my mind, I sat and wondered how can one cope? How does one go day to day with events and elements that stalk us? How can man make it till the end of day? HOW DO I MAKE IT TO WORLD’S END? It’s as if the angels are ignoring my cries and the demons taunt my soul. All I see is pain instead of light, only thinking when is the rescue going to come? I don’t believe that we are meant for this, however they say GOD doesn’t put anything on his creation that he/she can’t bear. The odd thing for is that things get worst by the day and there seems to be no end in sight. CAN SOMEONE TELL ME, WHEN WILL IT END? How can I be happy when life isn’t free? How can I live such an ignorant life knowing that people are starving and homeless? How do I just pretend that women aren’t being paid to be whores? How do I say to myself that it’s ok that most mothers are teenagers? How is this careless life humane? I live with people that envious; with not even an ounce of care in the world…WHAT AM I TO DO? I can do only what I can and that’s wish for this world to end…I SAY WE NEED A NEW START, maybe this time it’ll all be right and things will go according to the grand design. We will live as if we REALLY love each other. We will live as if live REALLY matters. We will live a REALLY righteous life…BUT ONLY @ WORLD’S END…

No comments:

Post a Comment