Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

¿CLA CURACIÓN HOMOSEXUAL?



My question suggests homosexuality is a sickness and not for a moment do I believe this. The thought of a cure suggests that WE don’t LOVE who we are and what we represent even though there are self loathing persons that would love the idea of cure to ease their mental state. And I wonder if a pill or cure makes it that easy not be what GOD intended are WE really living or just co-existing? I’ve never been one for the easy road and life is all about character building. I feel that we add balance to the world; we soften the tough male persona and ease the feminine tension with women. This is just my thought, but do think that if there was some sort of cure or a pill to make US UNGAY, it would work?

No comments:

Post a Comment