Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, May 1, 2007

HAPPY BLOG-A-VER-SARY!



…A YEAR AND COUNTING! I’ve been @ this for a year now; sharing my thoughts and feelings on LIFE AND ALL THE THINGS IN BETWEEN. I wrote from my heart about all the difficult position of my life. I have walked a painful path in an emotional pool that I have been suppressing for years. And I got to share those with you and for that I THANK YOU! I thank you for your comments and taking the time to acknowledge my heart. You have embraced my feelings of isolation, sadness and fear; you’ve allowed me an opportunity to simply be…This milestone doesn’t belong to just me, this is for ALL of you that I’ve touched and will continue to so.



Dive!...



into the ancient heart of God



Fly!... into the heavenly realms above



Leap!... into the cradle of perfect love



Live!... in the forgiveness of a healing song



Take!... the words that cleanse the soul



Drink!... living water that makes you whole



Seek!... a Savior of all the world



Be!... connected to the beauty of all


Thanks to my ability to write and express myself I am the creator of my universe, like the silkworm I have built a cocoon around myself and I’ve burst my cocoon and come out as a beautiful butterfly. My soul is now free to explore, experience and live. Thus I am the true GAYTE_KEEPER with the keys to the universe…THANK YOU AND KEEP READING…

No comments:

Post a Comment