Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, October 7, 2006

...JUS' A WHORE INTERRUPTED


I admit; I had a feeling that my life would be more of the same. And yet, I was looking forward to change, hoping that it would be different. I know I should know better. But I see how I came to feel optimistic. I came across a path in the road that seemed to be a promising one, a path that interrupted my life of FUCKING for the FUCK of it. I guess I wanted to be saved from myself so I took it. What fool this mortal be for I knew that what I was couldn’t be sustained by I wanted to be and I see now that the warning signs were in place before I HE came along. I heard voices calling to me from the shadows of the night, I heard mournful cries in the night to come rescue these souls these lost souls of the night. My help is needed I cannot pretend that i am not aware… it’s my duty! this is reason i was born; this is the reason why cannot be a whore interrupted any longer. Firstly, I must admit that being a whore has it perks; I get fuck and fuck and fuck and did I mention fuck? There are so many MEN out there why should I just limited myself to just one @ a time? I have taken my right place in society and come to realize that it’s my duty to right the injustice; I must help those that need taste of me. All my life I knew that I wanted to share a piece of myself with everyone that I meet and what better way than this? Think about it, these lost souls after all they are the victims and their murderers are walking free. It pains my heart to hear these souls cry out and know that I am their HOPE and SALVATION, I must brave the DARKNESS and set free those that are captive. Funny how I feel like I am home, I am @ a place that was meant for me; a place that in this moment in time I shall live. This DARKNESS beckons me to bring these souls to the LIGHT. The cries are louder and louder shouting out to me TELL US WHY YOU LEFT US? HOW DID I TURN MY BACK ON THEM SO EASILY? HOW COULD I ALLOW LOVE TO MAKE ME FORGET THE ONES THAT NEED LOVE (MY LOVE)? I know that I have ignored them long enough and I like the patron saint MOTHER THERESA MUST HELP THOSE THAT ARE LOST. I feel guilty for leaving, I have been selfish and don’t’ deserve to live. How could I believe that the EXTRA-ORDINARY MAN that I am was meant for just one man? How could I knowingly be the Archangel, the spirit of blood and mire; the signal before death, an omen before the awakening? To world I am a WHORE but to those that I show the light to see me as the reincarnation; a wise soul searching - loving; those that need my light. I find youth during their revelation, and then take on the responsibility, of explaining away the exodus. You can pretend that I am just a WHORE but you know that I am the guardian of the son, but I am there when both Demons and Angels come to earth do battle with man. I am the Sparrow a breath of heaven I bring the desires of MAN to life. This WHORE is the lightning that strikes down the madness and destroys your enemies. My D!CK is the only weapon, I need it is the eye, holding the crystal vision of the future-knowing of what must be done to save man from destroying; the fate of his own SEXUALITY. I change man’s destiny, crushing the selfishness of blinded destruction; working the sphere of time; risking all. This is my destiny, I am the CHOSEN one; so hear my voice; and listen to my word. I know you feel that I am crazy or lost but au contraire I am very much aware of what I am doing…I PAUSED FOR A MOMENT & NOW I AM BACK & I AM NOT IGNORING THE CRY OF NIGHT AND THOSE LONELY SOULS THAT NEED ME…

No comments:

Post a Comment