Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 16, 2006

SOLITARY HOPES...

Sometimes I wish I were not at all,
And sometimes I wish God would answer whenever I happen to call,
And still other times I have dreams of how it could be,
That there were no world, no people, just me.

Often I hope for a quick, simple ending,
But usually I find chaos and then a new beginning,
And sometimes I wonder if I know wrong from right,
Night from day, day from night.

I aspire to accomplish so many things,
Yet I often fall short, I have not the means,
And still after my goals I pursue,
Wondering, “What else was I put on this world to do?”

Time eats away at my mind, my vision,
Still I stand paralyzed with indecision,
Wondering if change is in my hand,
Wondering still, “what is His plan?”

Fate, Random, do what you will!
Extract from my body your toll, your fill!
Sometimes I long for the days to be,
Both awesome and empowering and yet solitary!

No comments:

Post a Comment