Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, October 30, 2006

...THANKFULNESS...


I am thankful for:....
the mess to clean after a party because it means I have been surrounded by friends.
....the bills I pay because it means that I'm employed.
....the clothes that fit a little too snug because it means I have enough to eat.
....the shadow that watches me works because it means I am out in the sunshine.
....the house that needs constant care and attention because it means I have a home.
....the huge gas bill because it means I have a car.
…the spot I find at the far end of the parking lot because it means I am capable of walking.
....the complaints about our government because it means we have freedom of speech.
....the weariness and aching muscles because it means I have been productive.
....the alarm that goes off in the early morning hours because it means that I'm alive.
....the guy on the street that calls me a sissy because that means I shake his soul.
…the mother that I have who don’t know who I am.
…the sister who supported what she didn’t understand.
…the aunt that wanted GOD to save me.
…the uncle for trying extinguish my flame.
…the father that doesn’t know me.
…the men that I didn’t allow to love me.
…the friends that sees me as a stranger.
…the neighbor for not growing up like her son.
…the employer that acted ignorant and showed me hate.
…the pastor for being made in GOD’s image and likeness.
…the time and space I occupy on this planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment