Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, April 11, 2022

📧 JUS’ E-MAIL ME 🤨 ¿DOES MY WANTING AN OPEN RELATIONSHIPS MEANS I WANT TO CHEAT? ⚠️

There's a small predicament in my relationship. Hubby and I have both--let's say--been around the block sexually speaking. We're both extremely open-minded when it comes to exploring different sides of our fetishes. But recently we've hit a snag: introducing other people. And no, not just group sex. When he can keep on eye on me, it's fine if I suck another cock here and there. But recently I've have a craving to open up our relationship a bit. In other words, I want to try having dating and fucking other guys here and there, with the understanding that he and I are still bonded. Hubby has responded well to this proposition. I guess the question, is this just another kink, or am I actually cheating on him?

Have you ever had to deal with this?

What are your thoughts?

What advice would you give this person?


No comments:

Post a Comment