Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

ORALLY SPEAKING...

For me I’m an oral sex fanatic!

I have an oral sex fetish. If I could get some bomb ass head, I’d prefer that over anything else. It’s all about giving and receiving. If a man isn’t willing to get on his knees, he can’t have me period. It’s a huge turn off for a guy not to give oral.

When it cums to oral sex, where do you stand?

5 comments:

  1. I love giving and receiving head. It's a major turn on for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love giving oral and receiving, a major turn on 4 me, it's sexy and feels so good!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I giving my head game Is tight I make you moan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it to and I prefer giving head than having intercourse you would be climbing the walls.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love giving head and I'm 100% a Beast at it. Never a complaint!!

    ReplyDelete