Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, January 24, 2011

THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH & NOTHING BUT...

So a few days ago, I was taking my boss from Switzerland to get him a local cell so he can be accessible when not in the office. Now on our drive, he asked how I felt about the company and stuff like that. I told him I was fine and I have the accounting down to a science. He said he was glad to hear that and made mention of performance reviews and it was @ this time that he told me that I would do my manager’s and vice versa. Now neither of these men knows that I saw a letter on my manager’s computer saying to our boss that he feels that my probation needs to be extended because he doesn’t feel I am quite ready for reasons that he cannot substantiate. Now my probation was up on the 31st of December 2010 and though I wasn’t given a letter confirming me as an employee, we did sign a contract confirming me and approving my new salary for the year. Now I know it is against the law to try and go back on that agreement and I don’t think they would try, but nonetheless my question to you is this: should I give my honest opinion on his management skills? My manager takes @ least 3 hour lunches daily, spend the rest of the time on the phone, he never knows where anything is or how to get certain things done. And I can say I learn nothing from working with him, so in my assessment of him do I speak the truth or do I make him look good to keep my job?

No comments:

Post a Comment