Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, January 24, 2010

¡NO WAY OUT!



I know that many think that I have such a weird way of thinking about how this bible, church AND god thing works. But I can’t sit here and tell other humans that GOD wants you to do this or that…how can I? I often wonder how we as humans sit here with our finite thinking and suggest that God is this way or another. I often tell people that God would NOT give you a choice when there isn’t one.

Think about it…We say that God wants us to be happy and safe RIGHT? Okay so in order for us to have that, we have to live a certain way to live with him in heaven. However if we don’t then we will go to hell…Now I don’t know about you, but I don’t know anyone that would out rightly say they want to go to hell…so what type of God gives man a choice when there really isn’t one to begin with? Did this God of man REALLY give us NO WAY OUT?


No comments:

Post a Comment