Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

¿HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THE SEXUALITY QUESTION?


Sooner OR later I know that someone is going to question me about my sexuality because I am NOT your typical anything. I've been told in the past by folks that they can tell something is up with me, but they can't put their finger on what it is...I keep telling you guys that we GAY men and women are THE MOST popular persons on the planet! No matter how many times homosexual issues come up, folks still pretend like it is a shock to meet persons that are gay. So given the notion that straight folks are CONSTANTLY trying to get into our bedrooms, I been wondering, what clever response you give to persons that you DON'T want to know about your sexuality...You know that response that keeps your business private, but doesn't give anything away? YEP THAT! I normally would ask if the persons asking if they are interested OR know of someone who is so...¿HOW DO YOU RESPOND TO THE SEXUALITY QUESTION?

No comments:

Post a Comment