Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

¿WHY ID @ ALL?





If you were to visit anyone of the social networking sites that are geared towards men seeking men (BGC/A4A etc.), you noticed that quite a number of persons on those sites list their SEXUAL IDENTITY as BISEXUAL. Now I have no problem with a man stating who is and what he is all about, but I do wonder about the ones that say they are BISEXUAL when they haven’t been with the opposite sex in God knows how many years. Moreover a lot of them express that they have NO desire to be with a female, but continue identifying as bisexual. So I can’t help but wonder why would they identify as BISEXUAL instead of GAY?

Why does this behavior exist?

Is it more socially acceptable to identify as BISEXUAL, or is it ones way of staying connected to the heterosexual lifestyle?

Is it easier to lie to ones self; making it easier to lie to those around you?

In this age of sexual openness why keep up the lie, and give the people around you the misconception of being something you no longer are?


No comments:

Post a Comment