Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, August 14, 2009

¿HOW ABOUT SOME INTERRACIAL INCORPORATION?





 
I am tired of how we compare one race to another (mainly black vs. white)…one attitude towards another. And for the past few days I’ve been reading blog entries that dealt with the subject of racism and the follow blog entry caught my attention: ka-os|theory. So I decided that I will post images of black N’ white men seeking the HAPPINESS that is inside, trying valiantly to escape into the light…I know that there are issues with racism in this world and the reason they exist are valid. But the problem will continue because black folks are upset about how they were/are treated and white folks don’t seem to care. But in order for each and everyone of us to get to a point that color doesn't reflect of who we are, we need to deal with each other an individual bases. @ the end of the day, does it REALLY matter which man is on the top OR bottom? The journey to racial harmony is it’s own reward, but we have to want it for ourselves…HENCE MY QUESTION TO YOU IS WHICH TWO MEN WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO WATCH & WHY?

I KNOW THAT ATTRACTIVENESS PLAYS AN IMPORTANT ROLE IN WATCHING MEN ENJOY EACH OTHER SEXUALLY, BUT PLEASE BEAR IN MIND THAT THIS ENTRY IS ABOUT SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT…


No comments:

Post a Comment