Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, March 3, 2007

HAPPY B-DAY ZHIVONIA!


You are a special niece to me.
It has been a blessing for me to see you grow up
to be the person who you were supposed to be.
The angels must have lent you their gloves,
so you could create those wonderful things
that fills my heart with beauty and love.
You should share your talents for others to see.
The angels will be as happy as they can be,
that you used their gloves to make pretty things,
to make people so happy they want to sing.
By sharing your gifts that shows your creative touch,
others will thank the angels from above that you helped them fill their homes
with beauty and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment