Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, March 22, 2007

ANAL-SEX PRACTITIONER!

Oh, the beautiful joy of ANAL-SEX; how marvelous when two men or more gather to indulged themselves in such a splendid activity. We ANAL-SEX PRACTITIONERS know how to LOVE and treat an ASS right! We love the tightness, the firmness and the friction and the pleasure from F&CKING an ASS. However there those MEN that are not TIGHT and had ONE penises too many. As shocking as it may seem to some, it is a fact nonetheless; and these seem very clueless or don’t care about it. So if you are like me and I suspect that you are, you’ve had encounters with MEN that were so UN-tight that it’s so funny. Imagine you getting down and rip up some ASS only to find it was done and there is nothing left for you to make even the slightest wear or tear. Oddly enough that isn’t the strangest thing about these MEN, these MEN act as if it hurts to enter them…MAKES ME WONDER IF THAT’S A LEANT BEHAVIOUR? They go through the motions, saying ‘take it easy’ ‘go slow’ and this is my favorite ‘I haven’t done this in a long time.’ I am thinking ‘damn I am wasting my lube and energy, masturbation seem real good right about now.’ How can a MAN throw his legs up in the air and F&CK by another and not think that his ASS tightness or lack there of would be noticed? I guess that means that my PENIS is small then? (DON’T GET ME WRONG, I MAY NEVER TOUCH BOTTOM IF IT WAS TIGHT; BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT I CAN @ LEAST RUIN THE SIDES)! So does this mean I am PRACTICING ASS? How can a MAN think that he is a good F&CK if you just fall in? Do you think when they MOAN and GROAN that means they feel something? (I SURE DIDN’T)! Maybe, just maybe they are really really really ready and when this happens their ASS just opens and is ready to receive the DICK DOWN that is about to placed on it? How do they get fulfillment? How do they get up and not have their insides fall out? (GUESS THAT’S WHY THEY JUST ROLL OF THE BED AND CLINCH REAL QUICK TO AVOID ANY LOSS OF BODY PARTS). CALL ME CRAZY, BUT I WANT A MAN THAT HAS SOMETHING FOR ME WHEN WE GET DOWN. I don’t want a virgin, but give a brotha something; ensure that we both have an enjoyable damn good time. SO ALL YOU MEN THAT NOT TIGHT IN THE LEAST BIT BE WARNED, ‘WE YOU MEET ME AND WE DICIDE TO F&CK; PLEASE NOTE THAT IF IT AIN’T BITING OR PUSHING ME OUT I WILL HAVE TO INFORM YOU.’ So please just breathe in DEEP and RELAX them CHEEKS, save yourself some dignity WE both know that no matter how hard you try; your ASS will never be TIGHT enough to get an ASS PRACTITIONER like me off.

2 comments:

  1. So tru. I myself am a bottom. I dont want to be a statistics where its not tight enough and its like haveing sex with air. SO i practise keagel exercises to know how to bite and clamp when riding a dick. So all the loose bottoms out there learn to clinch with the keagel. Cheers peace and love and practise safe. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one leave me speechless, and I am trying to flip through the pages of my mind to find something coherent to say. Indeed Mr. Practitioner I can clearly see your dilema. The whole basis of the sexual experience is for both parties to enjoy and get fulfillment. It is hard to get fulfillment when it becomes like putting a neddle through a pipe, but we all need love and we all need attention no matter how abused we may be, lol granted i am as tight as can be. But hey wear and tear is expected right?? Maybe you need to find somes cars that have less mileage and have not been around the track so many times.

    ReplyDelete