Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, May 5, 2006

THE ANGRY "WITCH"


I used to believe that this anger, this abstract, imposed-from-outside thing, controlled her. I believed that she could actually get rid of it. No more, though; I've learned that this anger is part of her, that its power comes from her. She isn’t aware of it and doesn’t know to avoid letting it control her. She constantly feeds it, giving it power like keeping snakes suspended above the lake.


I feel that she free-associate, a lot, spontaneously. Which is a normal thing, I've learned; I did a personality assessment and found that she is almost off the scale as an introvert and an intuitive, masking as an extrovert. I have found that introverted intuitives are people who see connections that other people don't see. Those connections often lead to triggers.


Her anger isn't necessarily a bad thing. It is corrosive and destructive. It is also extremely powerful, and can be used to accomplish amazing things IF it is harnessed, this is the problem with triggers. Her triggers are causes her to reach for her anger and makes her soul bitter. This presents the perfect opportunity that the ball of snake is waiting for, a chance to strike once again.

I wish she could/would get pass herself, not feel like she fading; stop associating herself with things, people that make her feel useless, unimportant and irritating. I wish that she uses her intuitive power and see things for what they are worth, not get hang up on the issues that ain't important. Love herself, stop trying to prove herself to herself and others, know that she is unique and doesn't need to fit in, she knows that she can't be molded like the rest of the world...Yet still she tries, making the world pay for her pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment