Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, May 13, 2006

HALF & HALF...MY 'PERSONAL' POWER

I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE ''PERSONAL" POWER. Now that I am half through with my education I now understand what personal power means. My personal power isn't overbearing nor meek, I have a clear sense of my strength and the impact I have on others. This actually enables us to be more sensitive. This personal power is what permits me to work on behalf of my dreams and desires. It allows me to realize that I am worthy and deserve to be heard. I know there is no reason to be afraid or ashamed of fully owning my power. I know that I have to breathe this power into every part of my body. Visualize a bright yellow sun, allow its heat to melt any tension, and let its light dissolve anydarkness or heaviness. I have to nurture my personal power, honor my dreams and desires, make concrete plans to manifest them in the world. I know that I deserve to have my dreams come true and that I have been given the power to get started.

1 comment:

  1. Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.< HREF="http://178.fibod.info/" REL="nofollow">»<>

    ReplyDelete