Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, May 14, 2006

MARIA'S DAY



I AM MY MOTHER

I am my mother’s son
But what of her is in me?
What use is my patriarch lineage?
With no sense of history?

Why is my last name maternal?
And still, the fact lingers in my mind
That I've been robbed jus’ like she
By he who donated me life...

...such confusion burns in me
And uncertainty that will not sleep,
Pacing the floors of my mind
Over a control that was not mine.

Years of opportunities missed
Bear disappointments as gifts
And as another year dawns on me
I keep trying to be the opposite of she.

2 comments:

  1. Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.< HREF="http://2624.kakoo.info/" REL="nofollow">»<>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.< HREF="http://4445.kire.info/" REL="nofollow">»<>

    ReplyDelete