Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

AARON CARTER REVEALS HE'S HAD RELATIONSHIPS WITH GUYS AS WELL AS GIRLS

Pop star Aaron Carter has revealed he’s had relationships with guys as well as girls in an emotional social media post.

The brother of Backstreet Boy Nick Carter made the admission in a heartfelt open letter on Twitter.

The Crush On You singer wrote: ‘To start off, I would like to say that I love each and EVERY ONE of my fans. There’s something I’d like to say that I feel is important for myself and my identity that has been weighing on my chest for nearly half of my life. This doesn’t bring me shame, just a weight and burden I have held onto for a long time that I would like lifted off me.’

He continued: ‘I grew up in this entertainment industry at a very young age and when I was around 13-years-old I started to find boys and girls attractive.’

‘There were years that went by that I thought about it, but it wasn’t until I was 17-years old, after a few relationships with girls, I had an experience with a male that I had an attraction to who I also worked with and grew up with.

’To me music has always been my temple. Music will ALWAYS be what transcends all of us and myself. The studio has always been my safe haven. But the ultimate goal for me is to be satisfied. I never want to be a figure of disappointment.’

Aaron has sold 10 million records around the world, and released four studio albums.

He finally quoted Culture Club frontman Boy George to sum up, saying: ‘“I’ve never felt as though I didn’t belong. I just acted as though I did.” – BoyGeorge.’


Congratulations Aaron!

SOURCE: GAY STAR NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment