Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, August 2, 2017

5 JACK’D HOOK UP TIPS YOU NEED TO SEE & SHARE RIGHT NOW! [VIDEO]

“If you not sending me a message I can understand how you gon’ get some dick?” Supaman asks.

There’s some must see tips for making sure you catfishers out there in the video below. Plus, a special tip for bottoms who brag on their services:


“Don’t do all this talking about fucking and you gone ride it like this and you gone surfboard and you can hang off the shower curtain rod and you get over there and you only want to suck or jack because your [bussy] not ready… Make sure your kitten is ready to purr out here in these streets!”


SOURCE: RONALD MATTERS

No comments:

Post a Comment