Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, December 18, 2014

¿WHAT IS MISSING FROM GAY ROMANCE TODAY?

Relationships are like a gondola ride (go with me here). Love is the water inside the canal, meaning it keeps our relationship afloat. But gay romance is the wind and ore that pushes us forward, without it the journey will be stationary and boring. A relationship empty of romance is like a car without gasoline. It’s the fuel that drives our passion, but lately we seem to be running on empty. 

Don’t you wish there was an app for romance? No amount of technology will ever be able to solve the absence of it. The only thing we can do is offer up our own experiences. With so many gadgets infecting the gay community today, I’m beginning to think that romance has become a thing of the past.


Do you think gay romance is dead?

No comments:

Post a Comment