Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, November 6, 2011

NOEL'S PLACE





Every
inch of space I occupy is Noel’s place.
Everywhere I dare
to stride is Noel’s place.
Everywhere I lay my
head, everywhere I wrap my legs,
Everywhere I spread
my legs, is Noel’s place.

Anywhere I shake my
butt, anywhere I leave a thought,
Anywhere I leave a
drop of blood,


Anywhere
I conceive or
Delete is Noel’s
place.

Anywhere I leave a
footprint, a fingerprint, a body print,
An image, or a
scent is Noel’s place...


And
I'm talkin' history here.
Except for where
penises bloom,


Sho’
me a space that's
Not Noel's place


And
I'll show u where u lost yr mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment