Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

GAY ONLINE SOCIALIZING...

So I mentioned to a few friends of mine that I still have my ADAM4ADAM & BGC accounts and they feel that since I am in monogamous relationship that I should have deleted those accounts a long time ago. Noel and I met via BGC so I don't think there is anything wrong with my keeping myself there or on A4A...After all Noel trusts me and he knows where we stand...So how about you, do you think my keeping myself on these sites can and will lead to problems or do you feel that they are harmless and they are NO big deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment