Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Sunday, March 23, 2008

HAPPY EARTH~DAY DEAVIAN


May your spirit keep the freedom
of a butterfly in spring
and your heart be filled always
with the joys of simple things.
May your essence claim the freshness
of the new laid morning dew.
All of this...and more...
is my Birthday wish for you.

They say that every 7 years the cells in our bodies regenerate and numerology states that 7 is Thought/consciousness…So when I think about my niece I can’t help but smile. She came to this planet 7 years ago on this date in blaze of glory and she shows no sign of stopping. I am putting the energy out there and letting her know that the world is hers AND no one OR anything can change that! When you get old enough to make your way in this world, I want you to read this and remember what a SPECIAL person you are to me AND everyone else that your existence has touched…



No comments:

Post a Comment