Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Monday, March 3, 2008

HAPPY EARTH~DAY ZHIVONIA


Today's the day
We get to say
We're happy you were born-
Hooray!

They say that when a woman miscarries, that the baby that is born directly after that event will have the SENSE and ENERGY of the one that died before it. Now I can attest to this notion for I have a niece that has the SOUL of grown up that in the form of a little girl. This VERY outspoken little girl will tell the world that she is NO baby (ESPECIALLY SINCE SHE IS FOUR YEARS OLD NOW). This precocious child is nothing short of adorable, but whatever you do; do NOT tell her that she is baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment