Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, March 20, 2008

JEUDI SAINT


































LE DERNIER DÎNER












































































LE LAVAGE DES PIEDS























LA PRIÈRE DANS LE JARDIN














LE BAISER AU LOIN







LE DÉMENTI



LE PROFIT


LA LUTTE

1 comment:

  1. This post is lovely but I cant help but wonder why is Judus is a person of color? As a homosexual person of color this stands out to me because so often homosexuals of color are either sexualized or vilified by mainstream gay media. How can the collective homosexual "we" come together as one if on one subsection of the group is portrayed as the ideal?

    ReplyDelete