Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

L'HOMME FRANÇAIS

Friendship© 1997

Friendship is the kind of love
that never can grow old.
Warm and cozy it will stay
when other things are cold.
Friendship is a love so true
it won't be denied,
Because a friend will always be
there close by your side.
Boyfriends and lovers come and go
in this game of life we play,
But a true friend, no matter what,
in your heart will always stay.
So hold these friends dear to you,
and never let them go.
Think how much they mean to you,
and make sure to tell them so.



1 comment:

  1. Yes, a true friend never lies, always there to listen, to try to understand, never judge. The true friend never calculate what he might receive. It is always sensitive. A true friend is often much better to a relative or a member of the close family. I met wonderful and real true friend who cares about me his friend. I thank him so much and I will never allow me to demolish this very precious friendship based on respect and love in a such a great person he is. Hoping to meet him again soonest to have real good moments to talk, to know him more to appreciate the great person he is. His eyes are full of sincerity and carring. Thanks so much to him.Words are missing to express my gratitudeFrom: The Frenchman PS: Warmest regards to all my friend's friends who were beside my dearest friend.

    ReplyDelete