Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

PLEASE 4GIVE ME :(






I chose not to LOOK...LISTEN...RESPECT him.
I just wanted to get mine; I mean why not
he got his?
And did he ever...HAVE YOU EVER WANTED TO F&CK SOMEONE
SO BAD THAT YOU THREW ALL COMMON SENSE OUT OF THE WINDOW? HAVE YOU EVER PUT
ANOTHER PERSON @ RISK WITH THEM KNOWING OR CARE IF THEY DID? HAVE YOU EVER BEEN
IN A POSITION WHERE A CONDOM JUST KILLED YOUR ERECTION AND ALL YOU COULD THINK
ABOUT IS GETTING THAT ASS?...
I have...I know what I did was horrible and if
I could change it, I wouldn't change a thing. 
Funny how that works huh? But bear
with me, I am just saying that it was a learning experience...I learned that NOT
every ASS that comes in my bed has to get my D!CK...I've
learned that I have played a very dangerous game and no matter how healthy I
am, I don't have the right to F&CK another without a CONDOM. I
should know better, I am in a community that says when it cums to sex that I
use a condom. Did I pay attention? HELL NO! ALL THAT WAS ON
MY MIND WAS HOW THIS NIGGAH F&CKED THE SH!T OUT OF ME AND I COULDN'T GO OUT
LIKE THAT!
 I had to get mine & get mine I did...was it worth it? 
Thinking about
it now I would say 
NO! I acted immature and didn't use COMMON
SENSE, I PUT MY LIFE ON THE LINE 4 ‘EMPTY’ SEX...
It would have made sense
if I
"play unsafe" seeking
a human connection instead of fulfilling my sexual psychological addiction.
Evidently I am swimming in the shallow end of the mental pool. I understand
that impulse...
I TOTALLY GET MY NEED FOR REVENGE, I JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND MY
NEED TO BE STUPID…ESPECIALLY WITH AN ACT SO MECHANICAL…
I know now that regardless
of the mechanics, I have destroyed an expression of trust and caring
(@ least). I in my need to pump my ego
and soothe my pride did something so wrong, so bad…so 
unforgivable…I can’t
imagine living with myself…I only hope that when 
HE finds out that
he can 
FORGIVE ME because GOD knows I can’t
forgive myself!



No comments:

Post a Comment