Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, November 7, 2006

GOD'S FAVOURITE HOMOSEXUAL!


Dear God,

Each day of my life,

I seek out the light of your presence,

To help guide my actions and words.

Dear God,

Each night of my life,

I look back at how I have spent my precious day.

Did I allow that still, small voice to guide my way?

Dear God,

Here I am poised on the brink of your holy presence.

Watching the sunset, which will define that moment,

When once again I focus on atonement.

Dear God,

Is it possible to be At One with you?

Can I leave behind earthly sensations,

All the thoughts of my heart streaming to you.

Dear God,

Tomorrow as I once again watch the sun set,

Hear the ancient sounds of time signal an end.

I pray I feel your presence in and around me.

Dear God,

Accept my atonement, accept my prayers.

Allow me to feel you in my body, soul, and mind.

Allow me to be At One with you, at peace with myself.

*******

I ASK THESE THINGS IN YOUR NAME AS I STRIVE TO BE YOUR FAVOURITE HOMOMSEXUAL…ON THE VERGE OF A BREAKTHROUGH I AM MANDATED BY GOD, HE PLACED A HOLD ON ME…HE HAS SHINED HIS LIGHT ON ME AND GAVE ME MY WINGS…

No comments:

Post a Comment