Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, July 8, 2021

GETTING OUT OF THE FRIEND ZONE...


 The friend zone is a place where sparks go to die instead of fly and needless to say, it’s not exactly a desirable situation to be in.

While no one wants to end up in the friend zone, there are a few reasons why it’s a super common scenario to find yourself in. Maybe you never made your romantic intentions clear from the get-go, you were perfectly content being friends (until you caught some feelings) or maybe you’ve just been too petrified to make a move, playing it safe and accepting your friend role.

Sure, it takes far more than a suave line or one specific move, but a little persistence and a few deliberate strategies, is possible to go from platonic friends to full-blown date potential?


1 comment:

  1. Not in my experience. I was in love with two of my friends. We were really super close until the day we weren't. In both cases, it was circumstances, not my single overture which caused the cars to crash. In fact, telling them only seemed to strengthen us. One lasted 25 years! And then... poof. Radio silence.

    ReplyDelete