Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Thursday, December 13, 2012

I ALIGN MYSELF WITH THE TRUTH





I align myself with the
truth, so I have to mention that I have no time for those who seem as if they
came across the word ‘truth’ in the dictionary.



And decided "oooh for the
moment, this sounds like a cool thing to be"



The state of truth is
beyond temporary



You need to wake
your ass up! 



No more turning our
heads from the truth so much until our necks get tired



No more sliding ass
backwards down a slide into a puddle of lies into which we must drown in


No more blissful
ignorance



No more shouting
for justice with just a whisper


We can no longer be
a bunch of empty minds living in critical times refusing to recognize real lies

No comments:

Post a Comment