Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, October 23, 2010

ALL MY LIFE

"All My Life" is a R&B love ballad recorded by Jodeci members (and brothers) K-Ci and JoJo. It was released as a single from the duo's album Love Always.
It was K-Ci and JoJo's second number-one song, following 2Pac's "How Do U Want It" (on which they were credited as featured vocalists). "All My Life" had earned enough airplay to debut on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 at number fifteen on March 28, 1998, when the single was released to retail stores. It later jumped to number one and stayed there for three weeks.
Shayne Ward recorded a cover version for his debut album, Shayne Ward.
Nelly samples the song in his single "Wadsyaname", as does Plies in his single "Medicine" featuring Keri Hilson.
The opening violin of the song is sampled from "P.S. I Love You" by Frank Sinatra, while the piano part interpolates "Cliffs of Dover" by Eric Johnson.

No comments:

Post a Comment