Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

HONORING PASSING SPACES...





Saying good-bye is an important part of moving forward. It gives
us a sense of completion... 




When most of us started blogging, we got caught up in the forward
thrust of where we are going that we forgot to properly access what we want to
achieve in this space. And this blog entry is about those that I must part with
through no fault of their own. Our journey has been great and as I evolve I am SURE that our paths will meet again in
the future.
So to the bloggers that find themselves no longer on my list,
don't see this as something bad, see this as me acknowledging and honoring what
we shared.




And as I process N' release, I want to say thank you for being my apart of what I
do here. 




YOUR BROTHER ALWAYS,



thegayte-keeper.


No comments:

Post a Comment