Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

¿WHAT WAS YOUR WORST JOB EVER?

At some point in most careers, you will have had a job that you hated. No matter whether your worst job offered you lousy or distasteful work, a boss you hated, or coworkers who constantly undermined you or complained, you remember the job as your worst job - ever. Perhaps the company was archaic or the company's mission just did't appeal to you as important or exciting. Whatever your reason, the job has stuck in your memory as your worst job EVER! LAWD knows I’ve had my share of bad jobs, so how about you share your worst job experience with me? Let it all out and recount the WORST job you’ve ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment