Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

JUST CONTRIBUTING TO THE COLLECTIVE…


I view my blog as my way of contributing to the collective. Every day I try to find ways of giving that word of encouragement and help others expand their awareness of themselves and the world around them…And just recently I got a message from a young man that just wanted a little guidance…a friend who could help him help himself. And as I was chatting with ever SO REAL

PIMUSIQUE, I told him about the young man and he told me he would be more than glad to be a BIG brother to him. It did my soul good as I am SO far away from him. Pimusique reminded me that NOTHING happens by accident and that our conversation today was not by accident. We connected on a spiritual level and now we are pooling our resource to help one of the little ones. This connect got me thinking about starting some sort of BIG GAY BROTHER PROGRAM for the ones that come after us…How do you feel about lending your contribution to the collective?

No comments:

Post a Comment