Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, October 30, 2009

¿BEING SINGLE OR IN A RELATIONSHIP?



I know a number of persons who are single OR in relationships, and they and can't seem to cement that personal connection they seek with another OR themselves. Some of them are totally ok with being single and others are depressed by it because they REALLY want to find a partner to share their life with. Thinking about this subject, a few questions come to mind: why is it SO difficult to find persons that make a conscious effort to celebrate being single? Does being single represents loneliness and being in a relationship doesn’t? No matter what answers you come up with, they leave many of us with VERY little room to recognize that if you are single OR partnered, either WON’T work if we don’t learn to LOVE, HONOR N’ CHERISH either situation. I find that many of us are plagued by our horrible views about either choice; and while those feelings are both are valid AND acceptable, I say we short-change ourselves by embracing such thoughts. So if you had your way, would you be single OR in a relationship? 

No comments:

Post a Comment