Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Saturday, November 3, 2007

THE HERO SYNDROME


It is difficult for me to see someone that the UNIVERSE has brought to me STRUGGLING, in PAIN or HURTING. When this happens, I know that life send them to me so I can help them ease their troubles. So being someone that uses REASON and LOGIC, I tend to place myself in another’s shoe so I can get a sense of where it pinches so that I can have as much CLARITY as I can. However this is where the problem arises because in my being HUMAN I am mistakenly seen as something FAR more. Though I am the ENTITY that AIDS the journey because I can see certain things from the get-go; I am simply the provision of that can NOT fix THEM or their PROBLEMS. I AM SIMPLY AN ENTITY THAT IS THE LINK FROM ONE FORM TO THE ANOTHER. Hence I have to know when it time to let go as I am CONSCIOUS and AWARE of the fact that I can ONLY go as far as my HEART allows. Sometimes I sit and RETHINK my position CRAVING the AVOIDANCE of my TRUE power because it HURTS to see others YEARNING for that which I do NOT feel compel to give. But in REAL scope of life I know I won’t going against WHO I AM because I feel some sense of obligation and I know that can NOT give myself to everyone that comes. I get that WE are all part of a complex system of being, and things work themselves out in the system as a whole that are just playing a necessary part in that process with a result larger than we can understand. But that still does NOT make me feel better about things and the FACT that there are SO many LOST SOULS out there. So I have decided that whenever this battle that we call life sends a wounded soldier my way, it is my HUMAN responsibility to see them get well. Being LOST n’ LOVE, or seeking it is the one thing that eludes us all and it takes a person that can see beyond all of that to offer themselves as the SURROGATE ENTITY that can fill the gap. I have NO problems SACRIFYING myself for others because MY alignment with the UNIVERSE and TRUE potential are my main focus and this is BIGGER than me. The elements of the UNKNOWN are less scary than the possibilities of the KNOWN. Hence, I am who I am because I know that TRUTH comes when I cooperate with the universe and allow others the opportunity to recreate themselves. Thus, showing them that life is less of a BATTLE and more of a PROCESS; living blissful WITH a purpose. In the mean time I have to deal with the FACT that this SAFE spot n’ SACRED place upon which the LOST n’ LONELY can lay themselves can be a DOUBLE edged sword. Dealing with someone whose need for a YING to their YANG takes on a LIFE of its own and I am sure they are NOT capable of handling something like this. So naturally I would feel torn because this is NOT my intension. However, I do understand their desires and can only wish that they would HOLD me rather than try to KEEP me. Eventually I feel that they will get that I am NOT the solution to the problems they seek. I am MERELY the one handing the match that they should scratch in order to reveal the answers that are hidden. NEVERTHELESS, I THINK OF MY SERVICE FOR THEM IN TERMS OF KARMA…MAYBE I AM REPAYING A PAST DEBT & RECLAIMING LOST ENERGY. WHATEVER IT IS I GET THE LESSON & THE DEEPER MEANING BEHIND IT ALL. I KNOW THAT THE DEEPER MEANING OF SUCH A CONNECTION IS REAL, HONEST & TRUE.

No comments:

Post a Comment