Pages

I AM...

I am whatever YOU think I am until YOU get to KNOW me. This is true for everyone else too, of course.. so don't make assumptions about anyone or pass judgment; ask questions. You might just make a new friend.

Followers

Friday, February 9, 2007

"THE FAMOUS ONE"


He told me that he always wanted to talk to me, touch me, hold me, be me...BUT HE THOUGHT THAT I THOUGHT THAT I WAS BETTER THAN HE, BETTER THAN THEY...'THE FAMOUS ONE' Now for a simple man such as myself I don't take compliments such as these too kindly, I HATE WHEN A MAN TRIES TO SAY HE KNOWS ME BEFORE HE 'KNOWS' ME. How, why do humans do that SH!T? So you know within OUR COMMUNITY stuff such as is blown way up...So this 'FAMOUS ONE' leaves something to the imagination...the difference between HIM and ME isI don’t have to put myself out there to please the HIM & THE KIDS. I B THE MAN that comes in many forms, from gestures, facial expressions, or the exposure (or lack of) the human form. I 'STIMULATE' and/or 'AROUSE'. THE UNIVERSAL TRUTH, however, is that we are all stimulated by differences. And, it is those differences I find truly fascinating; erotic or not...DON’T YOU? You know that I am TRUE FORM, but you can’t comprehend how to deal with me. We were born in color, and color has compassion. We can hide behind color; taking advantage of the brilliant diversionsit creates. However, remove the color and we are left exposed and when you see me, you see BLACK & WHITE, BLACK & WHITE is unforgiving. It never lies to make us feel better. It is cold and honest. The nature of the Black and White is where it's strength and beauty lies. Here, the only places to hide...are the shadows. And you know that I will find you, seek you, show you the light…I am the product of a stifling society…suffocated between walls of rules and stereotypes. Slowly bent out of shape the triangle peg forced into the square hole. I am a man struggling with confines and rebelling against constraints. I am a poet, a lover, an emotional wreck…my own worst enemy. A homosexual without apology….I AM ‘THE FAMOUS ONE!’

No comments:

Post a Comment